About this webinar:
Infrastructure sprawl and increasingly complex hybrid and multi-cloud strategies means overworked IT teams are turning to automation to help them manage and optimise their cloud workloads. A technology solution for a technology problem.
Automation has quickly emerged as the most efficient and cost-effective way to manage everyday IT tasks. SaaS solutions are now able to offer rapidly deployed, simple to use cloud management platforms that don’t just monitor your cloud environment and send alerts, they use automation to actively gather relevant information, document settings and architecture, detect exploits, analyse risk, and implement actions such as patching. Even more complex workflows, such as migration and integration, can now be largely automated.
In this webinar, in which we share our dedicated research findings, we discuss what end users are doing when it comes to their cloud services and automation, including their opinions and experiences of AI and automation today, plans for the next few years, and how automation can help enable IT teams to better serve the core business by freeing up resources. We also explore key challenges around cloud management today, such as cost, visibility, security, and scalability, and share how automation can play a central role in overcoming these hurdles.
Key discussion areas include:
- How automation can unlock the door to more creative and collaborative IT
- Using AI/ML to streamline workflows
- Freeing up IT to focus on supporting and driving innovation across the core business – allowing humans to do what they do best – collaborate and create
- Overcoming infrastructure sprawl
- Taking automation beyond passive activities such as monitoring, analytics to more active responsibilities such as upgrading, troubleshooting, and tuning
- Current use cases and plans
- Obstacles to success
- How to build a AI/automation strategy that’s right for your organisation
- The importance of governance to ensure day-to-day automation management