About this webinar:
Effective cloud transformation isn’t a journey into unknown horizons, it’s a charted voyage to a specific destination. However, all too often, organisations set off without knowing what their key milestones are or where they’ll end up. A holistic cloud vision encompasses technology, people, and processes to ensure your organisation is equipped to achieve defined business outcomes, with enough flexibility to enable ongoing agility and innovation.
In this web seminar, featuring bespoke research findings, we define what cloud success means and what separates those organisations that are thriving in the cloud from those that are falling short.
We also define why the concept of clarity is so important across your entire cloud strategy, from business case to deployment, and from costs to culture.
Key ‘clarity’ discussion and research areas include:
- Cost – cost visibility and optimisation – measuring and maximising ROI
- Cloud visibility and monitoring – if it’s out of sight, it’s out of control
- The importance of a clear and holistic cloud vision across technology, people, and processes
- Shared vision across all levels of the business
- Danger of cloud short-sightedness – you need to know where the road will take you in the long-term
- The blinding effect of infrastructure sprawl
- Perceptions around cloud benefits vs on-prem. Multi-cloud vs 1 main cloud provider
- Understanding that the cloud isn’t a cure-all/silver bullet
- Transparent sustainability metrics that allow for oversight of computing environmental costs