About this webinar:
For years IT leaders have been fixated on migrating many of their organisations’ key workloads to the cloud – a process that has only accelerated during the pandemic. With the focus on overcoming hurdles to migration, and the benefits of making the move in the first place, it’s easy to neglect developing strategies for success post-migration.
Your organisation has successfully moved to the cloud. How do you now maximise the strengths of your cloud environments, ensure you have the skills required, keep a lid on costs, and propel your IT team to new heights?<.p>
This webinar, featuring dedicated research findings, will draw on the opinions and experiences of our research respondents, and an expert panel discussion, to tackle the following pain points.
- You’re in the cloud, how do you stay there and make the most of it?
- How do you keep up IT’s momentum post-Covid? Lots of digital programmes accelerated due to Covid, so how do you maintain that focus?
- What are organisations doing to understand their estate and optimise their workloads?
- How are IT leaders managing their cloud responsibilities and evaluating their SLAs?
- How do they evaluate how to meet requirements and ensure availability?
- How do you make your cloud economics work?
- Is it about more than cost saving?
- How much does it cost you to stay in the cloud and how do you plan for this?
- How do you weigh up a cloud that enables you to save cost, but makes those savings tough to identify?
- How do you ensure you have the skills to thrive in the cloud?
- What are organisations currently planning?
- How do you tackle challenges around IT team resources when your requirements exceed your capacity?
- Are organisations thinking of going back to on-prem solutions once workforces return to the office?
- How are organisations planning their next steps in the cloud?
- What are their key entry points?
- How does a choice of cloud affect the likelihood of success?